2010年1月26日火曜日

Class #12 Education

Do you agree with the writer Minae Mizumura (“The Fall of Japanese in the Age of English”) when she says that”, “the dominance of English, especially with the advent of the Internet, threatens to reduce all other national languages to mere “local” languages that are not taken seriously by scholars. The education system, she argues, doesn't spend enough time teaching Japanese.”Why? Give at least 3 reasons to support your answer.


I agree with her opinion.

First, Japanese people can not write correct kanzi because we depend on Internet and mobile phone. I think we should use dictionaly.

Second, I think Japanese people do not read the book so. So, we can not read kanzi and our achivement declin. I think we must read the book.

Third, we are fell off my communication skills by playing TV game and using E-mail. I think it is important to talk each other.

5 件のコメント:

  1. I agree with you for some opinions!
    but i don't think that Japanese people don't read the books. We had enough time to read the books in the school.
    I agree that we need to more time to communicate to talk with people!!

    返信削除
  2. Hi!
    I agree with you. Japanese people can not write correct kanzi. I ashamed that as Japanese.

    返信削除
  3. Hi, I completely agree with you.
    We SHOULD read books more!!
    Kanji is our culture, but we do not write the correct kanzi.
    This is very sad matter.

    返信削除
  4. Hi!
    I agree with your first reason.
    Using cell phone or PC is so convenient.
    So, the moment doesn't remain in people's mind.
    Easy to forget is serious problem.

    返信削除
  5. Hi^^
    I agree with your oppinion. we should use dictionaly often^^

    返信削除