2009年11月30日月曜日

# Class7 Superstition

1.Do you think it is important to talk about superstitions in cross culture communication class? Why?

I think that the superstition is important because we can know other country's culture. I interest other country's superstition. So, I would like to know other country's it.

2.Is communication affected by superstitions?

Yes, it is. Because many people believe superstition. So, I think that communication affected by supersitition.

3.Do you believe in superstitions? If yes, what superstitions do you believe?Why do you do, use, or believe in them?

Yes, I do. For example, we should not sleep North. I think that I happen a bad things when I break its superstition.

6 件のコメント:

  1. Hi, Mika☆
    I also try not to place my pillow facing North.
    However,I don't know shich way is North...haha
    So, this is pointless....

    返信削除
  2. I don't believe in superstitions, but I just realized after reading your answer, I also care of superstitions. When I moved into the room I live now, I saw the bed was headed north, so I moved it immediately.

    返信削除
  3. Hi!

    I think so, too.
    I do not know suoerstitions in another countries, so I want to know those.

    返信削除
  4. Hi!!
    I agree your opinion.
    I have never sleep north.

    返信削除
  5. Hello!
    I can't agree with your opinion:(
    Because, I don't believe in superstitions.

    返信削除
  6. Learning about other countries culture is important for us because we have a lot of diffarents!!
    We tried to study hard in ccc class!haha

    返信削除